Monday, August 06, 2012

Make A Difference


From the desk of ... Mary Robinson Reynolds

If you ever need a gentle reminder about what's most important in life... watch this movie. Each time I watch it... I feel inspired to make an even bigger difference. I hope you will too!

What a little third grader says to his teacher at an intensely vulnerable moment, instantly bypasses the head and goes straight to the heart of any issue, no matter what. You can re-energize your personal relationships and workplace culture - and inspire greater loyalty - by remembering to put into practice the message of this classic, time honored story.

Make sure to turn on your speakers before you watch: www.MakeADifferenceMovie.com

"You should warn people to get their hankies ready before the movie!"
- Sam Brandt

"I am a 6 ft. 2in., 250-pound construction worker and this short,
but profound, film actually brought tears to my eyes.

It made me realize that I must be more mindful
when I'm training my apprentices." -Walter Wood

If you like this movie, I encourage you to Make A Positive Difference by sharing it with the world and join me on my mission to empower and inspire millions of people around the globe.

At the end of this movie you'll see simple instructions on how you can help.
Together we can spread words of Encouragement, Inspiration & Empowerment one movie at a time.

Together we can make a difference...

Founder, Heart Productions & Publishing
www.MakeADifferenceMovie.com/Welcome.php
Heart Productions & Publishing, Greater Boston Area, 800-639-8191

No comments: