Grandpa and Grandma's answering machine
我們正在聽 . . .
"Good morning. . . . At present we are not at home but, please leave your message after you hear the beep. ... ... ..."
「喂!現在我們不能接電話,請在聽到『嗶』聲後留言... ... ...」
" beeeeeppp ... "
「嗶!... 」
"If you are one of our children, dial 1 and then select the option from 1 to 8: "
「如果你是我的孩子,先按1,再依照你打電話的目的,擇1到8;」
" If you need us to stay with the children, press 1."
假如你是要我們去陪孫子,按1;
" If you want to borrow the car, press 2 "
「如果你是要跟我們借車,按2;」
" If you want us to wash your clothes and do the ironing, press 3 "
「如果你是要我們幫你洗衣服、燙衣服,按3:」
" If you want the grandchildren to sleep here tonight, press 4 "
「若是你要送孫子到我們這裡過夜,按4;」
" If you want us to pick up the kids at school, press 5 "
「假若你是要我們到學校接孩子,按5;」
" If you want us to prepare a meal for Sunday or to have it delivered to your home, press 6 "
「如果你想禮拜天來吃飯、或是做一頓飯然後快遞到你家,按6;」
" If you want to come to eat here, press 7 "
「假如你現在要過來吃飯,按7;」
" If you need money, press 8 "
「若是你需要錢,按8」
" If you are going to invite us to dinner, or, taking us to the theater start talking, we are listening !"
「如果你是要邀請我們出去吃飯、或是去看戲,直接說話!我們正在聽!」
No comments:
Post a Comment