Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x91rBzNKvlc&NR=1

天籟美聲、很美的風景、很美的文字!

With this wonderful song: "Auld Lang Syne" by Sissel

I wish a Happy New Year to all the world.

Sissel, the international singing sensation from Norway, is widely regarded as one of the finest and most talented sopranos in the world.

Sissel's New Years wish for you:

" I wish you Health
So you may enjoy each day in comfort

I wish you the Love of friends and family
And Peace within your heart

I wish you the Beauty of nature
That you may enjoy the work of God

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities
For those things that really matter in life

I wish you Generousity so you may share
All good things that come to you

I wish you Happiness and Joy
And Blessings for the New Year

I wish you the best of everything
That you so well deserve! "
==============================================================

Lyrics New Years Prayer poem by Charlotte Anselmo:

"Thank you Lord for giving me

The brand new year ahead

Help me live the way I should

As each new day I tread.

Give me gentle wisdom

That I might help a friend

Give me strength and courage

So a shoulder I might lend.

The year ahead is empty

Help me fill it with good things

Each new day filled with joy

And the happiness it brings.

Please give the leaders of our world

A courage born of peace

That they might lead us gently

And all the fighting cease.

Please give to all upon this earth

A heart that's filled with love

A gentle happy way to live

With Your blessings from above."

No comments: